Fire incident occurs at Presidential Villa’s store

Spread the love

A fire incident had reportedly occurred at the presidential villa on Thursday June 4 which was confirmed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu.

Shehu said the fire occurred at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa on Thursday afternoon. He described it as a minor incident and also linked it to an electrical spark.

The Presidential spokesperson said;

“The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises. Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”

3 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Disable Your Browser Adblocker For better Experince