Popular Beautician, Sally Okunzuwa dies of Carbon monoxide poisoning

Spread the love

Popular beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa has reportedly died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

In a post shared by family and friends via Sally’s Instagram page, she was reportedly discovered dead in her hotel room in Obudu, Calabar on August 23 after burning charcoal in her room to keep her warm in the night.

It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.
Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning.

The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.

14 Comments

  1. Hmmm!!! Which one is carbon monoxide poisoning. I don’t really get this
    May the soul of this lady Rest In Peace and may the Good Lord grant her relatives and loved ones the fortitude to bear this loss

  2. Ooh, should have look for something else to warm herself. Rest in peace and I pray God give your families the courage to go through this hard time

  3. When I read the word carbon monoxide, I was surprised until I read it to the second paragraph. But to my own surprised burning of charcoal inside her hotel room to warm the room, how come? May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

  4. He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.may her soul rest in peace

  5. What a sorrowful event or news, it is so saddened to be hearing the sudden deaths of up coming youths and prominent one. Oh God! What do we call this? Burning charcoal inside hotel, what a irony. May grant her family fortitude to bear the irreparable loss and grant her eternal rest.

  6. He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.may her soul found peace and rest

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Disable Your Browser Adblocker For better Experince