Popular beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa has reportedly died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
In a post shared by family and friends via Sally’s Instagram page, she was reportedly discovered dead in her hotel room in Obudu, Calabar on August 23 after burning charcoal in her room to keep her warm in the night.
“It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.
Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning.
“The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.